- He did his High school from St Columbus High School in New Delhi
- Shahrukh Khan has back and knee problems.
- He has been voted the sexiest man in Asia by the Jade magazine.
- He was an ace in electronics and biology but wasn’t good at all in mathematics. Overall a brilliant student.
- He captained all teams in football, hockey, and played cricket at zone and national level.
- He graduated from Hansraj College, Delhi University and followed it up with a Masters Degree in Mass Communications (Film making) from Jamiya Miliya Islamiya, in Delhi, but quit it in a year.
- The reason he took up on Mass Communications (Film making) is because he loved the TV commercials.
- For a short spell, Shahrukh Khan ran a restaurant in Darya Ganj, New Delhi.
- He also joined theatre with Barry John. He started out as an actor on the small screen, in Dil Dariya (directed by Lekh Tandon) where he almost went unrecognized because he played a sardarji. Then came his teleserials Fauji, Ummeed & Circus.
- Shahrukh Khan is a chain smoker.
- In school there were four of them and called themselves the ‘c’ gang. As they were from the c-section. They are still friends and are married friends. Like he married Gauri who’s best friend is married to Vikas. He has never had more friends and close friends than these three-except perhaps, Chikki. Anyway, they were very cool, yanky gang, very American. They loved wearing Nike and they’d have a little spring in their walk, like the Americans and the blacks do. Like in Grease.
- Shahrukh Khan has campaigned for Pepsi, Bagpiper, Santro, Omega etc
- Shahrukh Khan launched his perfume “SK” with the French perfumers, Jeannes Arthes.
- Fun with Teachers: Whenever they got a new teacher, he’d pretend to have an epileptic fit. The students would pull off his shoes and would force him to walk bare feet. Everybody knew that Shah Rukh was probably taking his ass. He was really very wicked.
- Relationship he shared with his teachers: One person who really shaped his life was Brother Eric D’Souza. He was short and sweet. He taught him all the games and a lot about life. He used to smoke a lot and Shah Rukh used to tell him that only weak people smoked so much. Now he does it.
- The Arrogance: Shah Rukh would return home at nine every night, after taking part in elocution, exhibitions, or rehearsing. Later at night he would play Cricket under the street lamp. He would study at the last minute as he had a good memory. At college he was quite lost as he came from a sophisticated school. But he wasn’t a pseudo guy with an accent like most guys from St. Columbus’s get. He admits that he learnt to be arrogant because of the atmosphere in school. He had it for 13 years in school. That amount of arrogance he says is good. Then that attitude continued at Stephens College, which he left after a year. He then joined Hansraj College.
- Any Girlfriends at College: He had very good friends but never affairs. He would sit with girls. Some would help him write his notes like Usha and Anju Shah. He never sat with a girl and chatted with her. He was always in a gang. Coming from a segregated school, his relationship with girls had always been from a distance. St. Columbus made him a sort of Dennis the Menace, where falling in love was stupid-macho men don’t fall in love.
GD Star Rating